The Chapel began in 1951 as Harmony Chapel, as a member of the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC).
In July 2000, the Chapel filed for its independent Non-Profit Status as a 501(c)3 corporation under the name Chapel of Spiritual Harmony (CSH).
A fire at the Chapel destroyed the building on
April 21, 2006. The Chapel reopened in the spring of 2008.
In 2012, the board approved the tradename, Harmony in Phoenix, to designate our community. While retaining the official corporate name, use of the tradename removes a barrier that some may have to church or church-sounding organizations and opens doors to invite others to our Spiritual Community and Metaphysical Center.
2015 brought with it a time for change and growth. Under the direction of a new board, Rising Phoenix Spiritualist Church was manifest. Looking to the future, Rising Phoenix intends to carry on as a Spiritualist Church and Metaphysical Community, providing spiritual growth, learning, and life enrichment.
We raise the collective consciousness by creating a safe and supportive Spiritualist community that provides divine resources for transformation.